The Mamelodi Baptist Church (MBC) is a church that is rooted in the community that surrounds it . This has been borne out by the appreciable growth in the size of attendance at church services and the number of people that are visiting the church and who continue their association with it. However, it has also become clear that the church has to seek to ensure that the growth is consistent and sustainable going into the future, and that such growth is accompanied by conversion of visitors to church members and the retention of the lattermore
from the cross to crown wearers
29 October 20169am - 16h00 .
Friday – Young service : 18:30 (Main Church)
- Worship team practice :18:30 (Day care centre)
- All night prayer : 21:00 once a month
Sunday – Family bible hour (FBH) classes : 09:00 (Main church)
- New member classes : 09:00 (Board room)
Baptist Men’s Department (BMD)
- Ongoing gatherings on a monthly basis
Baptist Woman’s department (BWD)
- Tea fellowship ongoing on a monthly basis
Young Adults Fellowship (YAF)
- Gatherings ongoing on a monthly basis.
All nations made disciples of Christ(Matthew 28:19)....
‘Teaching and Teaching’: Teach about Christ (‘Make disciples’; Information) and Teach into Christ (‘Teaching them to obey everything Christ commanded’; Transformation)(Matthew 28:19-20)See more
Monday – Prayer meeting: 18:00
Wednesday – Cell group meetings: 18:30 ( Should you require information of the cell meeting or want to know which cell group you belong to please contact one of the Elders)
7 strategic goals, 5 years
- • To increase and monitor church growth.
- • To improve and manage financial health.
- • To improve efficiency in infrastructural projects and infrastructural management.
- • To improve church administration.
- • To improve church governance.
- • To improve and develop leadership.
- • To develop partnerships and association.
5464 Section P, Cnr Shabang and Kgomo streetMamelodi West